As discussed in the video above, you may be able to attract more FREE traffic by giving companies you’ve worked with testimonials that include your name and website address. Most products you purchase have a testimonial section where they list happy customers. Obviously this is used to make us feel more comfortable doing business with this company. But it’s a great way to get free traffic as well if you follow what I’ve described in the video above.
- WealthyAffiliate.com is a Free Blogging Community where I learned tips like this.
- Make a list of any products you have purchased recently related or unrelated to your business.
- Reach out to each company and ask them if they could use a testimonial.
- Write the testimonial and asks if they would mind including your website as well in it.
- Once your testimonial is up, reach out to them and encourage them to email their list the testimonial as case study. Or you can tell them to share it on their social media accounts as well.
- Enjoy the ongoing traffic.
This is a simple technique where everyone wins. Unfortunately its pretty hard to attract the effectiveness especially if they don’t link to your site. But in my experience I’ve had people tell me they visited my site after reading a testimonial on another site. So it does work and it’s FREE ongoing traffic or branding for you.
This is one of many tips I’ve learned over the years by being a member of a FREE blogging community known as Wealthy Affiliate. I would encourage you to join if you’re looking to take your blog to the next level from a money or traffic standpoint.
Speaking of taking your blog to another level, did you know that your blog design can help increase your income. Check out the tools I use to design a professional looking blog and pages that boost my income.
In any event, I hope you enjoyed this tip. If so please leave a comment below. If you have any questions, feel free to post it down below as well. Thanks for reading.
Eddy with a y